Stem cells and superstitions. Alzheimer’s and ant colonies. Traumatic brain injury and treatment of HIV.
These are just a few of the many areas that Neuroscience faculty specialize in — exposing students to quality research opportunities as undergraduates. To learn more, click on the links below.
- Dr. Christopher Bloom, associate professor of psychology
- Dr. Joseph DeGiorgis, associate professor of biology
- Dr. Thomas Guilmette, professor of psychology
- Dr. Victoria Templer, assistant professor of psychology
- Dr. Charles Toth, associate professor of biology
- Dr. James Waters, assistant professor of biology